Sunday

I understand somehow my blog is being advertised, or the address is being passed around! If you do stumble upon the blog please realize that it is only a compilation of sites and information I use to help others start their food storage and preparedness goals. It helps to have a lot of help all in one place. And that is the purpose for this blog. Hopefully after my child has surgery, the others start piano lessons and I get through this week alive.. I can do some updating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

certainly like your web-site but you have to take a look at the spelling on
quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I
in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth on the
other hand I will surely come back again.
Here is my webpage ; i Need To Lose weight

Anonymous said...

Heya exceptional blog! Does running a blog such as this take a
massive amount work? I've absolutely no knowledge of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I just needed to ask. Many thanks!
Here is my weblog ... http://0800allergy.com/