I know I haven't posted a lot but spring brings a lot of spring cleaning and yard clean up... so here's a few things I can think of to help you feel like you are getting a really good spring cleaning done!
* Underside of tables, chairs and chair legs.
* Wipe down walls and fronts of your cupboards.
* Clean out heater vents.
* Shampoo Carpets.
* DI, DI, DI, if you aren't using it .. make use of it or get rid of it. Cleaning out that old stuff you are just hanging on too will make you feel less cluttered in your home.
* Clean and organize Cupboards, closets, dressers, bathroom drawers, etc.
* Windows, floor boards, doors and trim can always use a nice Clorox.
* Organize your storage room, weeding out old kids clothes ( second hand stores will buy them).
* Clean Garages and sheds, sweep drive ways and sidewalks.
* Pick up the trash that has blown into the yard over the winter.
* Start searching for gardening sales... planting is only about 4 weeks away for early starts ( carrots, peas, and tomatoes if you have water walls).
* Look for compost.. you'll want to start out with rich soil.
* Fix fences, hinges and outside toys.
* Wash windows.
* Deep clean ovens, fridges, microwaves and deep freezers.
* Rotate your food storage, take an inventory and make goals for the year on how to add to your storage.
* Rotate 72 hr kits.
* Make goals to add a little each pay check to a savings account for either you or your kids, also to add 5-10.00 in small bills or coins to your 72 hr kits.
And if I can think of anything else.. I'll post it.. HAPPY CLEANING EVERYONE!